Dharma is a retired showgirl who was very active in the 2012 alpaca show circuit. She has strong Accoyo genetics and is a third-generation arrival from Peru. Her 2019 EDPs rank her in the top 1% for most categories:
- Average Fiber Diameter (AFD) = Top 1%
- Standard Deviation (SDAFD) = Top 15%
- Spin Fineness (SF) = Top 1%
- Percentage of Fibers > 30 Microns (%F>30) = Top 1%
- Mean Curvature (MC) = Top 1%
- % Medullated Fibers (%M) = Top 5%
While her show days are behind her, she is a true fiber girl and still has a good 10+ years left of fiber production. Dharma would make an excellent addition to a hobby farm.