|Size||Women's Shoe Size||Men's Shoe Size|
Caring for Your Alpaca Socks
- Use cool water (85ºF / 27ºC max.) and mild soap.
- Fill a container with cold water, pour soap and carefully rub.
- Soak them in the water with care for two or three minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- To avoid your alpaca product from losing their shape, press slightly to remove the water. Never wring.
- Dry flat, reshaping the product and keeping out of direct sunlight.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Wash and dry after turning socks inside out.
- Machine wash in cold, lay flat to dry or tumble dry on cold/air setting.
- Wash dark colors separately.
Country of Origin
Made in Peru.