All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are perfect for families with sensitive skin, asthma, or allergies. This is because they eliminate the need for chemicals in the form of dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener.
Alpaca dryer balls generally last multiple years, so they offer a great way to save money on laundry supplies.
Features & Highlights
- Eco-friendly and good for you and the environment.
- Made in Michigan from 100% alpaca fiber from our Michigan raised alpacas.
- Hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin and allergies.
- Dye-free and chemical-free.
- Available in a mix of natural colors. Since these balls are produced from our farm’s alpacas, color variations will occur.
- All alpaca balls are handmade, so the actual ball size will also vary slightly.
- Reusable and built to last hundreds of loads of laundry.
Some alpaca ball buyers add essential oils to their balls to provide a pleasant scent in the dried clothes. This is purely optional and not needed for regular usage.