|Crude Protein, min %||14.0|
|Crude Fat, min %||2.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||19.0|
|Calcium, min-max %||1.3-1.8|
|Phosphorus, min %||1.0|
|Salt, min-max %||0.7-1.2|
|Copper, min||15.0 ppm|
|Zinc, min||600 PPM|
|Selenium, min||3.1 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||20,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin D, min||5,000 IU/lb.|
|Vitamin E, min||500 IU/lb.|
|Thiamine, min||300 mg/lb.|
Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Ground Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses Products, Milled Flaxseed, Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Meal, Zinc Proteinate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, L-lysine, DL-methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Rice Hulls, Rodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast Culture, Zine Oxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Acetic Acid (a preservative), Benzoic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mineral Oil, Tartaric Acid, Biotin, Verxite Granules, Sodium Molybdate, Ethylenediamine Dlhydroiodide, Silicon Dioxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Natural Flavor
Directions for Use
- Feed your alpacas grain pellets at a rate of .5 pounds per day for a 150-pound alpaca.
- This quantity of alpaca food can be adjusted to fit the needs of individual alpaca or to compensate for low-quality roughages.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Provide continuous access to pasture or hay.
- Changes to existing alpaca feed should be made gradually over a one to two week period to help prevent digestive disturbances.
- This product has been formulated specifically for alpaca consumption and is not intended for livestock outside of camelids.
- This product contains copper and should not be fed to sheep or other related species that have a low tolerance to copper.